Pier House Resort & Spa FAQs
Get Your Questions Answered - Pier House FAQs
- What Spa services are available at Pier House Resort & Spa?
Pier House Resort & Spa provides extensive services for men and women, including couple massages, body treatments, facials, and massages. Our body products and oils have been carefully chosen using the finest ingredients to achieve the highest results.
- Does Pier House Resort & Spa have seasonal offers?
Yes, Pier House Resort & Spa is currently featuring offers. Learn more by visiting the special offers page.
- What documents are required to check in at Pier House Resort & Spa?
We require a government-issued ID (i.e., driver's license, passport) and a valid payment method (i.e., credit card) to check in at the Pier House Resort & Spa.
- Does Pier House Resort & Spa offer breakfast?
Breakfast is available at our on-site restaurant, One Duval. Enjoy oceanfront views with our fresh, organic, and farm-raised ingredients on the menu. Visit oneduval.com to review our hours of operation and learn more.
- What is the closest airport to Pier House Resort & Spa?
Key West International Airport (EYW) is 4 miles (15 minutes) from Pier House Resort & Spa via taxi or Uber.
- Does Pier House Resort & Spa offer a wedding catering service?
Pier House Resort & Spa offers comprehensive wedding services, including catering, event planning, and other state-of-the-art amenities. Allow us to plan your perfect wedding menu, cocktails, appetizers, and flavorful fusions for your group and wedding party.
- Does the Pier House Resort have free Wi-Fi?
Yes, your resort fee includes complimentary high-speed wireless internet access in all guest rooms. As part of the resort fee, we also offer complimentary Wi-Fi throughout all areas of the resort. Ask the front desk for more details.
- Does the Pier House Resort offer parking? Yes, self-parking is available for $32 + tax, per night. Our secure parking lot offers convenience and security for your vehicle throughout your stay. Ask our front desk for more information about oversized vehicle parking.
- Does the Pier House Resort have a resort fee? Yes, the Resort Fee is $56.00 plus tax per night. The Resort Fee conveniently includes the following amenities: Wi-Fi in Guest Rooms + Resort, Local & Toll Free Calls, Coffee in Room, In-Room Safe, Bottled Waters in Guest Rooms, In-Room Bath Robes, Private Beach Access, Beach & Pool Towels, Beach & Pool Attendants , Beach & Pool Umbrellas, Umbrellas for Inclement Weather, Concierge Services, and Tesla Charging Station
- What is there to do in Key West?
Key West is known for its spectacular nightlife, unique boutiques and shops, eclectic eateries, and water-based excursions. The Pier House Resort is just minutes from local Key West beaches, museums, and shopping hotspots. Check out our Things To Do page.
- Where is the Pier House Resort & Spa? One Duval Street Key West, FL 33040
- How do I get to the hotel?
Check out our Location Page.
- When is check-in and check-out for the Pier House? Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is at 11:00 a.m. You must be at least 24 years old to check-in.
- Do you allow smoking on the property? In the rooms? Yes, we allow smoking on property in designated areas; however, we do not allow smoking in guestrooms
- What are the dining options at the Pier House?
The Beach Bar is open daily from 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. Chart Room Bar is open weekdays from 4:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m and weekends from 4:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. One Duval Restaurant is open daily from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Please call 305-295-3255 for reservations.
- Does the Pier House offer room service?
Yes, we offer room service.
- How do I book a meeting/wedding?
- Are pets allowed?
Yes, we allow pets. A one time $75 non-refundable fee per stay will apply. Only one dog under 20 pounds is allowed per room. Check out our Pet-Friendly Page for more information.
- Do you have an early departure fee? Yes, there is an early departure fee of $100.00 for all guests with unscheduled departures. For special events, the full room and tax will be charged for all nights originally served.
- Do you have a fitness center and/or pool? Yes, we offer a 24-hour fitness center as well as an outdoor pool and whirlpool hot tub that are both open from dawn to dusk.
- Do you offer discounts to AAA members?
We offer discounted Key West hotel rates at our oceanfront resort for AAA and CAA members. Please contact the hotel directly for more information at +1(305) 296-4600. We also offer special discounts with valid ID for Florida residents and senior citizens ages 60 and above.
- Do you have accessible rooms? Yes, we offer 6 ADA Accessible rooms. Check out our ADA Compliance page for more information.