Frequently asked questions:
- What does a typical wedding cost at Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa?
- Cost varies based on personal preferences and special request of the bride and groom, as well as the wedding size and guest count, time of year and day of week.
- Is it less expensive to host a wedding in the Summer or Winter?
- Summer is traditionally thought as low season in Key West. Food and beverage minimums may be flexible.
- Do I need to provide a deposit to secure my date?
- To secure a date, a signed contract and non-refundable reservation fee is required.
- Does the hotel offer a discounted guest room block?
- If you wish to reserve a block of rooms for your family and guests, please notify your Wedding Coordinator. They can provide you with the availability and rates.
- When do I need to let the hotel know exacly how many guest will be attending my event?
- The hotel must be notified of the exact number of guests attending a function at least 10 days prior to the start of the event. This will be considered a guarantee, for which you will be charged, even if fewer guests attend the event.
- Can Food and Beverage be brought in from the outside?
- The hotel must provide all food and beverage items. The sale and service of alcoholic beverages are regulated by the Florida State Liquor Commission and Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa is responsible for the administration of those regulations.